Please keep in mind as you read this review that I have only been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for approximately 3 weeks and previously had zero experience with affiliate marketing.
Wealthy Affiliate Review
Product Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Cost: Starter Membership: $0 Premium Membership: $47/month or $359/year
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Recommend: Yes 🙂
What is Wealthy Affiliate: Wealthy Affiliate is an online community of people who are interested in creating websites and making money through affiliate marketing. It provides an abundance of training and support for its members.
- Step by step training which is especially helpful to members like myself with no previous experience
- Has a community feel where members are supportive and helpful
- 2 free websites as a Starter Member
- Spam free
- Free to start (no need for a credit card)
- Only need a computer and internet
- Free website hosting (here is where I have to admit to my inexperience – I don’t really know what website hosting is at this point, but I’m happy it is free!)
- They let you know up front that success requires effort and hard work on your part – Wealthy Affiliate is not a get rich quick scheme
- If you decide to become a Premium member, everything is included – there are no upsells (the only extra you will be paying is the approximately $15/yr for your domain name)
- It is time consuming to go through the training. Be prepared to put in the effort and have patience.
- Although I believe all the tools are provided to start your on-line business, there is no guarantee you will be successful.
- The first 7 days of your Starter Membership comes with access to Premium Member benefits and although you will still have access to training and two free (subdomain) websites after those first days, you are really going to want to purchase the Premium Membership – at least I did. You could do what I did and take advantage of the discounted $19 membership for the first month so you can get a good look at what is offered and take full advantage of it. (I am going to decide when my month is up if I will stay Premium or go back to Starter.)
Who Is it For: Any one who wants to make money online from a beginner to someone who already has an online business they want to expand. You will only need a computer/laptop/tablet and an internet connection. Although I was looking for affiliate marketing for the newbie when I stumbled upon Wealthy Affiliate, it is obvious that many of the members have extensive experience and choose to stay and continue to benefit from the vast amount of training available.
Support: Wealthy Affiliate has a very supportive environment which is why I feel I will succeed. Although the step by step instruction is excellent, I still get stuck at times and need help. The ability to ask members for help and quickly get answers allows me to get over the bumps in the road. It has never taken me more than a few hours to get an answer when I asked the community. The owners of the site, Kyle and Carson, are also very active on the site and are available to members.
Final Opinion: Does Wealthy Affiliate work? I’m not able to answer that question yet, but I am very hopeful that I have at least have a fighting chance at success. I feel I have all the tools needed to start a online income source. It is up to me to put in the work, but I believe I can succeed with the help of Wealthy Affiliate. **You can follow my journey by reading my post listed under My Wealthy Affiliate Experience above. I hope to eventually send emails to those of you who are interested in following my blog to let you know when I create a new post – I just haven’t learned how to do this yet. Wish me luck!
Read success stories and testimonials from actual Members here (Since I am still a beginner, I thought you may want to take a peek at testimonials from other WA members).
Please leave any questions or comments below. I’d love to hear from you!